Friday, June 10, 2011

Illa In Wonderland


I thought I looked very much like the with under the house in the Wizard of Oz.

I got a lot of comments on this clip at school. People respect mefor being different but come on people don't just sit there and admire go out and be weird or different in your own way! Yes, you will cause stares but it's worth it!

I LOVE this picture I think I'll blow it up and put it on my wall.

Still deciding on a name for my new stuffed octopus. Ideas?   

Sorry for stepping on you, Book.

Sorry Alice for stealing your thunder and everything but that's the only title that seemed appropriate. I took it upon myself to set a little photo shoot in my back yard and looking at all the trees and flowers it seemed kind of mystical and like I'd fallin' into a storybook. And then it hit me! Like a pile of bricks..... but slightly less painful.... I was going to do an Alice in Wonderland post. My outfit is.. sorry you can't see all of it but I'm wearing a banana dress from H&M, Socks: A buy, sell, trade store. I'd tell you the name but I guess the  only child in me has come out and sorry I'm being selfish and I find that weird because I'm not an only child, and Im hardly ever selfish...... weird. Anyway, You can't see it but I'm wearing a Duckie necklace from Flamingo Cupcake on Etsy. Also I'm wearing a jean jacket: mom's, Monster clip: Swap Meet, T-strap shoes: vintage, Octopus stuffed animal: Craft fair. Oh and books: Borders and Barnes and Noble. I also must say that I love the Portable Dorothy Parker. Buy anyway that's all I have to say. *Theme Music* Till next time Im Illa L. and that was this weeks segment on Illa in wonderland. Good night and drive safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment