Tuesday, June 7, 2011

"What's That!?" " A dress." "Says Who!?" "Calvin Klein" "It looks like underwear!!"


I felt so bad after my last post that I didn't include one of my favorite comedies..... Clueless. I mean I'm not saying i'd like to act like a valley girl or that I look up to them... as if! It's just it's hilarious and I'm talking about the movie not the show. Sorry but there are just some things like movies that shouldn't be put into TV shows. But that's just my opinion. Anyway, i felt bad about that so i thought I'd dedicate a whole post to clueless. Well.... here it is! i haven't watched Clueless in a while but the last time I did I watched it with my dad and I was nervous he'd judge and say she's vile and well, clueless but I caught him a few times laughing really hard, mostly when she was driving and she's terrible and all those things happen. Yep, i really summand it up for ya. Here are some pictures because I'm big on adding picture to go with my post. Ok well...

Until next time,
Illa L.

P.S. Comment please I'd love to read your input !

No comments:

Post a Comment