Sunday, September 25, 2011

Chuck

I've been watching a lot of Pushing Daisies lately and I'm mad that it only lasted 2 seasons. Why is it the best shows don't make it past one or two seasons. I don't think it's cause they're not good. I believe it's because not enough people know about them. So I can't believe I'm saying this but... make more commercials!! What I mean is, don't make MORE commercials; just take out the ones about useless crap that no one needs. Also those political commercials. Come on! We don't need to see the same one about the same person twice every commercial break of a program. It doesn't make me want to vote for you, it makes me want to not vote for you so I don't have to see your damn commercial anymore.

Anyway, back to my point of this whole blog. Chuck! Chuck is my favorite character on Pushing Daisies and also she's (in my opinion) the most stylish.  Her great hats. The dresses she wears. Even the ones when she's baking. It's kind of the whole Donna Reed making pies in her pearls and her big shirt dresses and her high heels. Who says woman can't look nice and bake. Now don't get me wrong I'm not as "whoo hoo!" for the whole the man can't get off his butt and help. But that's not my point right now. Also she's kinda like a superhero. Makes pies at the Pie Hole by day. Awakens the dead with her boyfriend Ned to find out who murdered them and then claims the reward by night. So anywho....

My Point: Chucks wardrobe ROCKS!
See for your self:






P.S. I LOVE her relationship with Ned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment