Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Im Your Auntie Mame!!!!

LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!


A movie I only see once a year is Auntie Mame. It's not traditionally a Christmas movie but my mom feels it's special when its only able to be watched when it's Christmas time. I know that only about 10 minutes of the movie involves Christmas but growing up thats what I consider it to fall under the genre of.  This is one of my favorite movies. Rosalind Russell is so glamourous. I love everything about Auntie Mame. Her Madonna like hair do's, her wardrobe, her fairs in her constantly changing apartment and of course her love for life. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!!!! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!!







1 comment:

  1. …My, what a stunning backdrop for your site…
    books are awfully decorative, don't you think?

    ReplyDelete